Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I think the world needs more understanding amongst people.
(if communication was that easy..)
To be fair, I will try to stop passing judgements too.


When I judge a person and not agree with them, it might be that I don't understand them at that moment. Similarly, I should try to be less affected when others have misunderstood me.

Why they're acting the way they are? Would I have acted the same way if I were brought up in the same environment and went through the same experiences?

It's so easy to judge, but I can choose not to voice them out. Not only because it hurts others, but because I might not understand them enough to judge them or impose my values on them.

-

Also, "keeping quiet" doesn't mean not saying anything. If people have misunderstood us, it's important to let them know what we're thinking, perhaps it'll help both parties accept each other.

To cut it short, don't pass judgements but if people pass judgements about us that are untrue, I should tell them right away.

----------------------------------------------

But then again, we shouldn't always do only what WE think is right on the basis that others do not understand us. Sometimes there are things in life we don't see and we need someone who's been through it before to guide us through.

(I personally think it's very important for the person to have been through the same situation before cause only they'll know the situation and the kind of emotions involved well enough)


Everything's about finding a balance, isn't it?

---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------

Sigh.. if communication was that easy, there wouldn't even be conflict on earth. It's so much easier to live alone.

I'm still quiet disturbed about how there isn't any bloody way to save the earth. We all have our own needs and needs aren't easy to compromise. Couples have enough problems, what about that multiplied by a few billion? (the entire population)

No comments: